27 de octubre de 2010


"Hey, Jules, why do you look so sad today?" Jake came immediately when I opened the main door of the school, wet because of the pouring rain that was falling outside.
I half-smiled at him. " I do not look sad, Jake. It's just that rainy days make me feel mournful. It's like that since I wake up they are telling me something sad is going to happen."
Jake laughed loud and some freshman's silly girls looked at us believing we were crazy.
"Why are you always so pessimist, Jules? Guess what, rainy days are my favorites."
I glanced at him with a weird grin that made him laugh even loudly.
"Why? Rainy days are so sad. Everything is gray, and you cannot go outside."
"Sure you can go outside" His smile was permanent. And that reminded me why I loved him so much.
"Umm, no if you do not want to get wet!"
"I'm pretty sure that you like showers, why don't you like a few drops of water?"
And with a funny face, and a smile that I could not stop I gave up and let it go. He always won. He can always make things better.  Take the good part of everything.
Knowing that he had made my day better, he gave me one of his earphones and searched a song in his Ipod.


I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?

[...] If you ever loved somebody put your hands up 



At that time, putting his hands up as the song said, he finished his own song with a lower voice:
"I still loving her,  now she's next to me,
and just with her smile, even more love makes me feel."


Isla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cartas en mi buzon rojo.